Please note that the following schedule is preliminary and is subject to change.
The conference program is available!
Last update: July 16, 2019.
- Discovery of CFTR modulators for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. Speaker: Sabine Hadida, Vice President, Medicinal Chemistry, Vertex Pharmaceuticals San Diego
- News in transporter drug discovery, ADMET and DDI. Chair: Kathleen M Hillgren
- New methods to study solute carriers. Chair: Giulio Superti-Furga
- NCCR TransCure – Chemistry: New chemistry strategies to target transporters and channels. Chair: Jean-Louis Reymond
- Women in science. Chair: Rajini Rao and Hugues Abriel. Presentations/panel discussion.
- NCCR TransCure – Structural Biology. Chair: Dimitrios Fotiadis
- Personalized/precision medicine. Chair: Anne Nies
- SLCs and rare diseases. Chair: Gaia Novarino
- NCCR TransCure – Physiology. Chair: Christiane Albrecht
- Organellar transport processes. Chair: Edmund Kunji
- Drug transporters as targets of drug development based on their physiological roles. Chair: Ken-ichi Inui
- Solute carriers in kidney. Chair: Lise Bankir and Bruno Vogt
- Genetic variations and latest breakthroughs. Chair: Matthias Hediger
- TRP and Orai calcium channels. Chair: Christine Peinelt and Indu Ambudkar
BMT2019 Organizing Committee:
- Anne Nies (IKP Stuttgart, Germany)
- David Hepworth (Pfizer, Cambridge, USA)
- Ken-ichi Inui (Kyoto Pharmaceutical University, Japan)
- Bruno Stieger (University of Zürich, Switzerland)
- Kevin Rupp (Administrative Organizer, University of Bern, Switzerland)
Matthias A. Hediger
University of Bern, Switzerland
Dr. Margarete Fischer-Bosch-Institut für Klinische Pharmakologie (IKP), Stuttgart, Germany
Department of Worldwide Medicinal Chemistry, Pfizer, Cambridge, USA
Kyoto Pharmaceutical University, Japan
University of Zürich, Switzerland
BMT2019 Admin Team